grateful for
Design: fedora_girl :)
Stock: Helmut Gevert, Lali Masriera
Brush: 1 2
Edit: Adobe Photoshop

10:49 AM

hello you fellow earthians! haha. I'm back let's do an update. I went to sembawang to run with cherissa but due to her niggling knee injury we had to walk the last quarter to the beach. the fellowship is great considering i'm new to the cell group and it gives me a chance to get to know her better. anyways her family treated me to lunch and her mum was super nice la! when the rest of the members heard this they were like stunned. PS I'm no auntie killer okay! hahaha

Headed down to cher's place to do the christmas souvenirs after soccer at ECP. It was fun la with all the talk cock and the failed productions. haha. At the end we manage to complete it with an efficient team that consists of zhiwei, jo, cher, kelvin, paul and myself! hahaha. we all hope the new friends will like it. I was packing my table just now and i came across the brochure for my graduating class. i know i blogged about this some time ago but then the memories just don't fade. The quotes in there by some of the teachers are really touching. i personally feel that sometimes we just take things for granted. Are we really just Hi and Bye friends? do we have a bond? Sometimes we say we'll keep in contact but then we have other commitments to tend to also. Please make an effort.

oh wells look on the bright side! life's not as difficult as we make it out to be!=) photos will be up shortly!= )

Saturday, December 22, 2007



StAnWiN
We can work things out.