grateful for
Design: fedora_girl :)
Stock: Helmut Gevert, Lali Masriera
Brush: 1 2
Edit: Adobe Photoshop

3:56 PM



Spastic-ness at its highest!

The gang who went to UBIN
He said he's skinny and asked me to post the photo. I think so too. =)


an eventful week an eventful weekend. First up there was cycling at ubin with jo, huaymin, huini, del and dan whereby we travelled all the way to chek jawa. Not a bad place to escape to if you're finding peace and serenity. Then after that we went to watch THE GAME PLAN at marina square. Its not a bad movie and i would recommend watching. inspiration and touching.

Del asked me to publish this. This was the conversation between me and him at Carl's juniors

Del: " you yao bei ma le" (because so happen i always scold him each time he gives an idea)
Me: "don't be so negative can"
Del: *shakes head*

Then they continued talking. Until i interrupted....

Me: Delvin, Delvin, ( with a piec of french fry in my hand)
Del: what?
Me: you bring joy to me.
Del: *looks at me with a flabbergasted face*

and so the scene of me feeding him continued until he said i think u scold me better. okay internal joke.

Anyways he really lost alot of weight as he embarks on his NS life. I hope you'll become fitter! look to ur 12/12!!!

Hope deferred makes the heart sick - Proverbs 13:12
always believe in what you want and you'll achieve it. =)

Lucks to those taking exams and still in the webs of studying.

Oh ya before i forgot to write. If those of you who has free time please go and take a look at connie talbot. She's the sweetest voice i ever hear and to think she's only 6 freaking years of age!!! take a look its on youtube! i still tear everytime i watch her video though i already watched it 3 times? haha

Sunday, November 11, 2007



StAnWiN
We can work things out.