grateful for
Design: fedora_girl :)
Stock: Helmut Gevert, Lali Masriera
Brush: 1 2
Edit: Adobe Photoshop

7:36 PM

THE FINISHED PRODUCT!

The Soup in Process

The Spaghetti

MY LOVABLE SISTER!

I'm so happy! hahaha. i just did my first cooking today!!!! wooo! courtesy of my youngest sister who gave me the instructions while i did the cooking. she helped with the soup! hahaha. I cooked AGLIO OLIO. Its a kind of spaghetti with cooked with olive oil, chili padi, anchovies and garlic. There's no sauce just olive oil. woo! tasted fantabulous! hahaha. I didn't know cooking was so fun la. i'm going to experiment! ahhaha.

I went for my CT scan today and for those who are asking what's a CT scan, its those scan you see on Chinese drama serials whereby the actor or actress gets a tumour in their brains and have to go for that kind of scan. the kind you lie on the table and the table goes through a big hole with RADIATION!!!!! haha. okay if you can imagine then good if not then go to any hospital and ask for a picture. haha. THe results are only out later so i can't tell if my jaw's not aligned properly or if my saliva gland is swollen! on the other hand thank you God for the blessings in my life; for the holiday trip that happened and that my expenses were covered also for the wonderful friends i have in my life and also for me to know the cell group. Please continue to watch over me and my friends and continue to bless us. Amen!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007



StAnWiN
We can work things out.