grateful for
Design: fedora_girl :)
Stock: Helmut Gevert, Lali Masriera
Brush: 1 2
Edit: Adobe Photoshop

1:46 AM

Running makes me feel so at ease especially so if you end your run at the beach. Its the ultimate experience. I just came back from the long run down to punggol end and i must say i never appreciated running so much. It was peaceful. I wanted to take in the scenic view of punggol beach but the freaking mosquitoes were quite a handful. They stung me FOUR TIMES!!!!! GRRR. I was just sitting there thinking when i noticed my hand was getting itchy and there's a bump. So my mood was ruined and i turned back to run to the main road. But i don't mind goin there again. Would you?

I've been peaceful with myself this few days partly cause of GOD but also cause i have friends who care. I hope you find peace with yourself too and do stay strong!

Monday, October 22, 2007



StAnWiN
We can work things out.