grateful for
Design: fedora_girl :)
Stock: Helmut Gevert, Lali Masriera
Brush: 1 2
Edit: Adobe Photoshop

3:43 PM

Many ppl have been complaining about me not updating and thus they have stopped visiting my blog. Even those who do visit don't leave a comment because i didn't update and they just go away. how sad yes but life's like that. When you're busy and you need to rush your assignments therefore you don't have time to update.

I had to do duty on Sunday and usually duties on sunday will be slack one because 1) no one is in camp 2) you get to surf internet 3) its peaceful unless your DSO ( duty staff officer- cpt and above) is a damn irritating guy. It so happened that my DSO was the most disliked officer ever and he gave me hell even though i wasn't the complex duty officer which means to handle guards. anyways most of you reading won't even understand but just bear with me. haha. He kept on scolding me about some awol guy and the details. ahhh heck la. Anyways that was the start of a bad week for me.

Just like how i had been complaining about bosses being irritating mine got on my back in the week. I dunno man just feel weird la. Sorry man i had a thing for blogging just now. but now it just died! haha. Morale is low in the office with 6 of my friends getting posted to OCS as instructors. Bond we have but its the memories that will be missed. Due to some shortage over at OCS, they are requesting instructors from artillery side. I mean what's an arty officer going to do teaching infantry stuff??!?!??! double whammy man. Now i only can cherish what we went through together. you guys have made my days in artillery institute a more enriching one. thanks.

Now there you go my update for the week! just not feeling too good but i'll be back. Met 90% of the darlinks for lunch just now. Good but can be better. Del's out of camp and he's telling me he lost 2kg. keep working it! =)

Saturday, September 29, 2007



StAnWiN
We can work things out.